This meal is perfect in the cooler months. I made this particular one on holidays in London on a rainy weekend morning.
3 x baby peppers (red, yellow, orange, whatever colour)
1/2-3/4 cup baby tomatoes
1/2 cup rocket
3/4 cup mushrooms of choice
1-2 cups organic watercress
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius & put the empty baking dish in
2. Slice the tomatoes in half, slice the peppers lengthwise.
3. Pull the baking dish out, line w baking paper, throw in tomatoes & peppers; drizzle 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, then put in oven.
4. Set timer for 20-30 minutes
5. Chop mushrooms in half
6. Flash fry mushrooms in 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, then throw in rocket at last second so it just slightly wilts.
1. Put watercress in the bottom of the bowl
2. Arrange mushrooms, tomatoes & peppers as you like!