We had a couple of cooler days last week which I took as a perfect opportunity to cook something I would normally only make in winter.
2 green apples
1 tspn ginger
1 tspn cinnamon
2 tbspns tahini
1. Heat the oven to approx 170 degrees Celsius.
2. While the oven is heating up, peel both apples, then core them. Slice into 4 horizontal pieces.
3. Line a small baking tray with foil, then baking paper. Put all the apple in then scrunch up so minimal heat can get out.
4. Throw in the oven & set the timer for 20 minutes (can always extend if not cooked at this time)
5. Put tahini in a little ramekin
6. Take apples out of the oven, lay on a plate, then sprinkle over cinnamon & ginger.
Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free