1-2 cups pumpkin
1 tablespoon chèvre
1 cup English spinach
10 small mint leaves
1 tbspn sunflower seeds
1/2 teaspoon chilli
1. Heat the oven to 190 degrees
2. Chop the pumpkin into wedges about 2 inches square & 1/2 inch thick
3. Put the pumpkin in the oven with a splash of olive oil, on baking paper. Set the timer for 40 minutes.
4. When the pumpkin is easy, quickly boil 1/4 cup water in a frying pan then throw the spinach in until just wilted. Drain excess water.
5. Put the spinach in first, then pumpkin, then chèvre, then too with mint, sunflower seeds & chilli
6. Serve immediately