Similar to a lot of my recipes, this came about by wanting to use 2 particular ingredients. I thoroughly enjoyed them & my 2 year old devoured 4 of them in a row. They may look a little prettier using white tahini, but tasted so good!
1/2 cup dried white mulberries (I bought mine from Honest to Goodness at Orange Grove Markets in Lilyfield, Sydney)
2 tbspns chia seeds
1 tbspn almond meal
3 tbspns black tahini (I bought Mayvers brand which is available at Coles)
1 tbspn coconut oil
1. Take the stones out of the dates
2. Throw all ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
3. Line a container w baking paper.
4. Press the mixture into the container & pop in the freezer for 1 hour
5. Remove from container & cut into slices
**keep refrigerated, especially in the Sydney summer!
If anyone knows or remembers ‘Sesame Snaps’, they taste exactly like them, but much healthier.
Peace, love & happiness to you & your families x