3 x large mushrooms
1 cup kale, rinsed & torn into small pieces
1/2 block haloumi, sliced
Optional: chilli, finely sliced or chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. When oven heated, throw the kale in a baking tray & drizzle w 1-2 tspns olive oil. Set the timer for about 7 minutes. 3. Peel the mushrooms
4. Heat up a frying pan, then tip 2 tspns olive oil or coconut oil in
5. Throw the mushrooms in on their back for about 2-3 minutes then flip. Cook another 2 or so minutes then place on a plate.
6. In the same pan, pop in a little more olive oil then place the haloumi in the pan.
7. Cook for about 1 minute on each side, then drain any excess oil on a piece of paper towel.
8. Place all ingredients on a plate & eat immediately!
I find it best warm, but eat however you like 🙂
the earthiness of the mushrooms, saltiness of haloumi, freshness of kale & heat of the chillis compliment & balance each other well.