I picked up the gorgeous silverbeet, basil & parsley at Bondi Farmer’s Market on Saturday.
1/4 cup ricotta (I use full-fat)
3/4 cup silverbeet
8 kalamata olive, chopped (stone removed) – they add some saltiness to the triangles
1 handful basil
1 handful parsley
2 sheets frozen puff pastry
*pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees celsius*
1. Take pastry from the freezer & let it thaw.
2. Wash silverbeet & remove from white stalk. Chop roughly – great if it is still a bit wet form being washed
3. Turn on a frying pan – when hot, throw in silverbeet & move constantly for a minute or so until wilted. Remove from heat.
4. Chop olives
5. Stir up all ingredients (except pastry!) in a bowl.
6. Cut pastry sheets each into 3 equal size pieces lengthways (so they are long, thin & rectangular).
7. Spoon the spinach ricotta mix onto the top left of the pastry piece then told until complete.
8. Throw in the oven for 20 mins at 190 degrees.