Thanks to house sitting for my parents at the moment, we have use of a Thermomix (not to mention free range of their garden!). That made this tart super easy…..
GLUTEN-FREE CRUST / PASTRY
3/4 cup Buckwheat flour
1/2 cup Almond meal (made in thermomix)
1/3 cup Rice flour (made in thermomix)
1/4 cup olive oil (I am a big fan of Cobram Estate)
1/2 tbspn rosemary
1/4 cup ricotta
Whatever veg you want….
1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
1/4 cup broccoli, finely chopped
1. Throw all dry crust ingredients in thermo, give a 2 second blast.
2. Add olive oil & water – pulse until it is blended.
3. Lay cling film on the counter, pour dough onto it (I found it was a bit runny)
4. Wrap up & throw in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Unwrap dough, press it into a lines cake tin. Throw it back into the fridge w cling film over the top. Leave it overnight in the fridge.
6. Heat the oven to 180 degrees – blind bake for 20 mins. Take out of oven & cook another 10 minutes without pie weights.
7. While the crust is cooking, whizz up in a bowl the eggs & ricotta, then throw in the baby spinach & broccoli.
8. Once cooked, throw all the contents into the crust & cook for 30 minutes.