I may be anti-Valentine’s Day due to if having become a money making exercise BUT I am all for an excuse to make chocolate…..
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup hulled tahini (I’ve used Naked Foods brand for this one)
1/4 cup cacao (also Naked Foods)
1 tablespoon Rice Malt Syrup (you guessed it, from Naked Foods)
Optional: a sprinkle of vanilla powder – I’m currently using Heilala, which you can pick up at About Life
Raspberries, for decoration
If you’re currently in Australia, your coconut oil will well & truly be in liquid form already….
1. Melt together coconut oil, tahini & cacao on a low heat. If you’re adding vanilla, throw it in now. Once combined, the mixture should look quite thick & ‘creamy’.
2. Remove from heat & stir in rice malt syrup well.
3. If you’re adding raspberries, place one in each mould before pouring in chocolate.
4. Pour chocolate into moulds, throw in the freezer. Lick spoon / bowl / any over utensils covered in chocolate
5. Attempt to wait a full hour until they are ready to devour.
*If it’s summer where you are, they won’t last long out of the fridge before they become a big chocolate puddle. Keep in the fridge or freezer