VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | IQS | JERF | LOW-FRUCTOSE
Anyone else find they open the fridge door a few too many times & can’t work out what to prepare? I am spending so much time at home with a 9 week old who can’t yet wear suncream, which means we are spending most of the day indoors.
1 large zucchini, spiralised into noodles
Handful of mushrooms
1/2 cup frozen baby peas
1 tbspn chopped parsley
1 tspn nutritional yeast (or Parmesan for non-vegans)
1 tspn chilli flakes
1 tspn paprika
1 wedge lemon
- Spiralise one zucchini. If you don’t have a spiraliser, just use a vegetable peeler to make thin ribbons lengthways
- Throw zucchini in frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, nutritional yeast, paprika & chilli – stir constantly for about 2 minutes
- Tip zoodles into a bowl, add a touch more olive oil & throw in mushrooms. Stir constantly until they have a good browned look, add on Parsley at last moment. Tip into bowl
- Add about 2 tablespoons water to same frying pan. Throw in peas & cook for 1 minute.
- Pop olives on. No such thing as too many. Squeeze over a wedge of lemon. Sprinkle over some more chilli flakes to your taste.