VEGETARIAN | GLUTEN-FREE | NO ADDED SUGAR | CONTAINS NUTS | THERMOMIX RECIPE
Although this one is not lunchbox friendly (contains almond meal), it’s a great breakfast on the run or a nutritious afternoon tea for little people. My 7 year old loved these & usually he is quite fussy with my healthy treats!
1 cup (105g) almond meal
1/2 cup (60g) buckwheat flour [I buy a 1kg tub from About Life, or from Naked Foods]
1 medium (100g) banana
100g organic natural yoghurt
2 (110g) organic eggs
75g cooked organic apple [you could substitute this for an alternate fruit like pear, or just add more banana]
1 tbspn coconout oil
1 cup berries [I used frozen raspberries but mixed berries also work a treat]
2 tspns vanilla powder [I have been using Heilala brand for a couple of years & love it]
1 tspn aluminium-free baking powder [I use Honest to Goodness]
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Throw the banana, yoghurt, eggs, apple puree, vanilla powder & coconut oil in the thermomix. Set the timer for 7 seconds, speed 4
- Add the almond meal & buckwheat flour. Set to reverse, speed 2 for 10 seconds. Check it is well combined
- you have the option of putting in berries evenly into each muffin case or putting the whole mixture into a bowl & stirring through the berries.
- Throw in the oven for 35 minutes
I also found this an easy snack while breastfeeding seeing as I still (after 3 children) cannot coordinate eating with a fork while feeding…
4 thoughts on “RASP-NANA Thermomix Muffins”
these muffins look amazing! I’m for sure going to give these a try 🙂
The photos make it look so good!
I was wondering if you were on FB at all? It would be amazing if you could share your recipe in our group, would love for you to join our community of food lovers! Check us out here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnlyGoodEats/
Thanks Andrew, they are very easy – let me know how you go 😬
definitely! Let me know if you end up joining our community, would love to have you in it 🙂
I have noticed you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic,
you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra bucks, search for: Boorfe’s tips best adsense