Don’t do what I did & make this in 30 degree heat, only for the fudge to literally melt in my hand (well I’ll maintain that as an excuse for shoving it in my mouth so fast).
1/2 cup Mayver’s peanut & coconut
1.5 tbspns coconut oil
1 tspn vanilla powder (I love Honest to Goodness brand) Sprinkle of salt (I am currently using a mix containing iodised Australian & Himalayan pink) 1 tbspn rice malt syrup (I tend to use Pureharvest)
1. Stir all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Tip into preferred moulds. I did 6 moulds, each were about 2.5 tablespoons of mixture.
3. Throw in the freezer for at least an hour. Keep in the freezer.
These are quite rich so take it easy & as always, ENJOY!
I do not normally eat foods containing coconut sugar but when my Mum bought me a pack of it about 6 months ago, I didn’t have the heart to tell her “I don’t eat that as it is high fructose” so it’s been sitting in the cupboard a while & I decided to use it
1/4 cup peanut butter (I use Mayver’s)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
3 dessert spoons coconut flour (if you haven’t used it before, it is super absorbent & cannot be substituted for the same amount of a different flour)
Pinch Himalayan pink salt
Optional: 1 tbspn cacao nibs
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix all ingredients together
3. Pop on an oven tray lines with baking paper, approx 4cm diameter
4. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool if you can resist 😁